Re: New Item for 2003

  • tedlamar
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Tighe" <klehver@y...> wrote:
      > And I saw one listed on e-Bay last Friday, if you're interested.
      >
      > Patrick

      Hi -and I thank you for your reply.

      I don't think so, however. I have been combing eBay for a while. I
      doubt I would have missed it unless it was mis-catagorized. [As I
      didnt have the M number memorized until recently]

      Maybe you were thinking of the 81535 Northern Pacific set? I have
      seen plenty of those.

      If I am incorrect, I mean no offense, but please tell me where it is.

      Thanks,

    • Patrick Tighe
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2003
        I have a mind like a steel trap...rusty and illegal in 47 states!!!
        So, it probably was the N. Pacific set.

        Patrick