Re: Need German Translation

  • jameshnicholson
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2003
      Thanks everyone! I knew I would get help but this is incredible.
      It's going to be more fun knowing what's in the car and truck. The
      web link is especially great because it has a poster than I can scan
      and then make Z scale size.
      Regards,
      James
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Trains" <trains@b...> wrote:
      > More about the history of the company:
      > http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~gentner/trivia.html
      >
      > From: Helmut Paule [mailto:hpaule@t...]
      > > The "Nigrin PaPa" is a Shoe-polish, (black) mostly."The
      high gloss patented-paste" Carl Gentner,"FACTORY of chemical-
      technical Product's Goeppingen"