Re: Midwezt Haulerz Meet A Third Time / Mtl Z meet

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi David,

      Yes they are the same directions and thanks for asking. I expect
      that you did so in the hope that I would correct the missing / in the
      URL so that the link would work!! Good for you and thanks for giving
      me the opportunity to give the show another plug.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George <dlgeorgesr@y...> wrote:
      > Jeffrey,Are the map and directions,below , the same ones I "used"
      when I visited you in March ? :-).St.-Bruno station is pretty nice
      looking.Have fun !David G.