I Like that idea

  • First United Methodist Church
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hey, Jeffery!
      I like Thomas' idea, provided of course everyone would respond. I know we have a group located near us and who are listed in Ztrack. Having made contact with them, I believe a couple dabble in Z modestly. I am not sure they are aware of our group (Midwezt Haulerz). So, I am testing the water. Are any of members of the New Switzerland Model Railroad Club in Highland, IL a part of the Zgroup? If so, send me an email, please!!
      Bruce