Re: [z_scale] Trip to Modellbahn Treff

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi Folks!

      I am really looking forward to meeting you! There is a meeting arranged in
      front of the Z Club 92 Stammtisch Stuttgart layout at 1 pm on both days.
      Wouldn't that be a good idea to meet Zheads from all around?

      I also heared about some really exciting new items having their "roll-out" at
      the Modellbahn Treff!

      Seeya

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html