NP Caboose in Z Update

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      I just want to thank the members of this group for their suggestions
      which helped me increase the NMRA AP point counts on my model.

      I was very happy, and suprised to discover it recieved 107 points at
      the PCR Convention. It also received the blue ribbon and plaque. I was
      worried because I could not find a single other detail to attach, yet
      there was an O Scale caboose with about 100 interior details, and a
      nicely detailed HO model too.

      The only other blue ribbon I ever got was for an N Scale U25C, which
      took more work to build, and only got 60 points, not enough to count
      towards a certificate.

      -Robert
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
        Congratulations, Robert. Wow, 107 points! Well deserved
        prizes. Bravo!

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan