Arrowhead Scale Models enterZ the fray!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      Z_Scale is pleased to welcome a new manufacturer to
      our universe. Randy Brown, owner of Arrowhead Scale
      Models, informs me that he has already got 15 Z
      products available (2 structures, 11 detail parts and
      2 vehicles).

      I'll be announcing a storefront for Arrowhead Scale
      Models shortly where you'll be able to see photos and
      product ordering information.

      In the meantime, Randy would like to hear suggestions
      from everybody on new cast resin structures, vehicles,
      detail parts or whatever your imaginations come up
      with.

      Here are my suggestions: a selection of lineside
      structures (signal boxes, speeder sheds, fuel tanks,
      culverts and small retaining walls) and drop-in lumber
      loads for MTL bulk end flat cars, in a format that we
      could also use to detail lumber yards and loading
      docks.

      Welcome to Z, Randy and we all wish you the best of
      success in our demanding but growing model railroading
      segment.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Mario Daigle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        Hi Randy,
        Welcome aboard the Zscale train!. We need more people like you ,willing to produce many more beautiful Zscale products!!.

        On my "wish list", I would love a speeder and signal light posts, (non-electrified that is). Once we're at it; why not mail boxes and garbage pails. If I think of something else, I'll let you know.

        Thank you for your consideration.

        Mario Daigle

        Jeffrey MacHan <jmac_han@...> wrote:Hi Gang,

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT