New MT Z-scale F7's

  • ChuckN37@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 1999
      I understand that MT has released a new F7 (Western Pacific).
      Has anyone seen this model ? Has anyone run this model ? If so, please give
      us your impressions. Thanks.
      -- Chuck Nauman, Las Vegas
    • Ztrack@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 1999
        Chuck,

        The Micro-Trains F7 is actually a reprint of their Western Pacific released
        many years ago. The standard body and shell are on the model, no updates. The
        engine no doubt runs as well as all of Micro-Trains F7. The unit is painted
        silver with black striping on front and the brilliant orange/yellow front and
        stripe on the side.

        If you are not familiar with MT's F7, they are impressive. The are heavy and
        can easily pull a long sting of cars. They require low maintenance and run
        very smoothly. Very nice units indeed. When I run Z at train shows, I use on
        MTs F7 due to their reliability and pulling power.

        I hope this helps...

        Zeeing is believing!

        Rob Kluz
        Ztrack Magazine