Z scale for sale

  • rfryg1
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2003
      Are you looking for Z rolling stock or accessories?

      Please check Ron's latest list of Z for sale at
      http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=rygielski

      I have added many Merten/Preiser figure sets and discontinued Z
      vehicles by Hannes-Fischer and Noch.

      I offer discounts when you buy quantity.

      Please do not reply to the list, use rfryg@... directly

      Thanks,

      Ron
    • lvtrainmeet
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 10:49 AM
        Hello I have several new items to sell. These are all new in package
        and are 35% off list.
        ROLLING STOCK
        MTL# 50600161 NYC 50' Box Car $19.00
        50600162 NYC 50' BOX CAR $19.00
        51100010 PENNSYLVANIA RR 50' BOX CAR $19.00
        51100061 CENTRAL VERMONT 50' RIB BOX $19.00
        53000041 GATX 40'TANK CAR $13.00
        53000042 GATX 40' TANK CAR $13.00
        53000221 DELAWARE AND HUDSON 40' TANK CAR $14.00
        53000222 DELAWARE AND HUDSON 40' TANK CAR $14.00
        53100022 PENN PS2 2 BAY COVERED HOPPER $13.00

        SET

        MTL# 99403360 PENN CENTRAL W GP35 LOCO $180.00
        POWER PACK 9951300 $28.00

        LOCOS

        MTL# 98201031 NEW HAVEN GP-9 LOCO $115.00
        98101111 PENN CENTRAL GP-35 LOCO $110.00

        Z TRACK
        MTL# 99040101 STARTER OVAL $15.00
        99040102 EXPANSION SET $48.00

        ALL THESE ITEMS ARE NEW PLEASE EMAIL WITH NEEDS OR QUESTIONS. You can
        email LVTrainmeet@...
      • Mitch Maris
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2011
          Ok,

          Christmas is coming and I have not the time to even start a layout, so I am
          going to sell off all my Z scale.

          Here's the list:

          S033 Museum Car

          S033 Z -Club International Annual Car 1989 AKA 88605 boxed

          S034 Marklin Nostalgia Car 1 AKA 2451A boxed

          S077 Z-Club International Annual Car 1994 AKA 88623 boxed

          0126 Freedom (USA) Statue of Liberty boxed

          2154E 1999 Marklin Special Event Car 140 years boxed

          8602 Spatenbrau Refrigerator Car boxed

          8602 Spatenbrau Refigerator Car no box

          8605 Boxcar have 3 no box

          8606 Box Car boxed

          8606 Box Car no box

          8607 Beer Car boxed

          8609 Freight Train Baggage Car

          8610 Low Side Car w/brake symbols

          8613 Tank Car Aral no brake symbols

          8614 Tank Car BP

          8615 Container Car wide stripe

          8622 Gondola have 3

          8624 Ballast Car

          8633 Refigerator Car Capri-Sonne boxed

          8637 Boxcar Milwaukee Road boxed

          8639 Boxcar G10 doors that open have 2

          8642 Soo Line Gondola boxed

          8678 Pennsylvania Gondola boxed

          8696A The Rock Boxcar boxed

          8705 Prussian Compartment Car of the German Federal Railroad (DB)

          8730 Express Passenger Car have 2

          8731 Express Coach

          8732 Express Baggage Car

          8750 Passenger Car Green boxed German Federal Railroad (DB)

          8751 Passenger Car Green boxed ERA III Thunder Box

          8752 Baggage Car Green boxed

          8776 Track Maintenance Train set boxed

          8801 Tank Locomotive boxed

          8802 Track Cleaning Car yellow boxed

          8875 Diesel Locomotive German Federal Railways Class 216 4-4 Locomotive

          8884 Freight Locomotive with Tender w/brakemans cabin boxed

          81465 American Freight Train w/ power pack Delaware and Hudson Boxcar boxed
          from set (only the boxcar and powerpack)

          81835 Seaboard Boxcar from set boxed

          I have several buildings

          At least 17 buildings these are expensive to buy new.

          Track

          8500 Straight 6

          8505 Straight 32

          8515 Curve 8

          8520 Curve 15

          8521 Curve 4

          8530 Curve 15

          8590 1

          8560 2

          8567Curve Switch 2

          86561 8564 switch 5, 6 of the other they are left and right manual switches

          Misc track, Z track magazines, Marklin books, bridges, per sets, track
          bumpers, etc anything else Z related I have included.

          Would like to sell this as 1 whole lot, will include shipping in the USA.

          Paypal preferred

          $650.00 Firm

          Photos on request, just include your email.

          Everything is in excellent condition, no junk!

          Thanks,

          Mitch Maris

        • MASALOWE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
            Anyone looking for some unusual, custom, standard releases or
            exceptional Z scale to run or collect might want to contact Alex Bercq
            at techrepjapan@...

            He currently has a link to some cool stuff he is selling at Z Central
            Station home page. www.zcentralstation.com

            He has many interesting pieces and is an honest individual who goes out
            of his way to deliver excactly what he describes. I have personally
            been more than pleased in all my interactions with him. As stated, many
            of the items he has been selling are one of a kind and quite unique.

            I thought I would share this with those of you that are looking to
            expand your z fleet and also interact with a trustworthy person.
            Thanks. -Scott-
          • Alexis
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
              Thank you, Scott! I'm glad you like all the items you have aquired from me. Of course, I am happy to read that you are pleased with my "customer service". ;-)

              Here is a direct link to the photo page that Z Central Station is hosting for me...

              http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

              Enjoy, Scott... I know you are.

              ThankZ,
              Alex