List Member Introduction

  • Uwe Galepp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 3:10 AM
      Hello to all,
      My name is Uwe Galepp I'm German but live in Stockholm, Sweden at the
      moment. For the last seven years I have been working and living in
      different places outside Germany and that has probable contributed to the
      decision to model Z-scale. It's so small that I was able to carry it with
      me.
      I have got my web page up and running and it does of course include a
      "Train" section. It's nothing special but please have a look at
      http://galepp.tsx.org anyway. I will be happy about any kind of feedback.
      You can mail directly to Uwe.Galepp@... in case the mail link at
      my page stopped working again ;(

      Have a good day