Marklin Z 88870 Diesel Express Rail Car set

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      I am selling a new Insider Diesel Express Rail Car set (Marklin 88870). I am
      selling it for $250.00 delivered with insurance to any USA address. If you
      live in another country the cost to ship will need to be added (based on
      international postal rates).
      I have a description below:

      Marklin Z 88870 Diesel Express Rail Car. BRAND NEW and mint condition engine
      in mint condition box and all paperwork included. This is a one time series
      that was only produced in 2002. It was only available to Insider members
      (Marklin club). This item is the only one of its kind made by Marklin. It is
      a two unit design and features LED lights and interior lighting. The total
      length of the unit is 7 and 15/16th inches. This item is the German Federal
      Railroad SVT 04 Hamburg design express rail car.

      Thanks for reading my post. Feel free to email me at masalowe@...

      Emails will be answered in order they are received. Thanks! -Scott-