Re: First Trains Rolling in Wohltuendberg

  • akovacsy
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
      James,
      Congratulations on a truly fantastic and inspirational layout. Thanks
      for sharing it with us and for presenting it in such an attractive
      and informative manner on your website. I'll keep visiting it for
      both inspiration and ideas. Now if you'd just quit bidding the
      prices up so high on those unique Z items on eBay :-)...
      All the best,
      Arpad

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "jameshnicholson" <jhnicholson@c...>
      wrote:
      > I finally completed my main line of track, and to my amazement, it
      > worked without a hitch, To celebrate I hoisted a glass of Rhine
      wine
      > AND posted a MAJOR upgrade to the website. A lot more, and better,
      > pictures of building, rolling stock and actual trains in motion. I
      > would like to invite everyone to visit Wohltuendberg
      > http://www.musc.edu/cando/wohltuendberg/
      > and see the trains rolling - AT LAST,
      > A special thanks to all of you in this group who answered my many
      > questions and made it possible to get this far.
      > Regards,
      > James
    • Mario Daigle
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21, 2003
        Hi James, Finally got through "the computer jamming up on your web site!...". Tonight for the first time, for some reason; I managed to visit your web site, layout, construction, trains and all. Congratulations on a very well built up web site and layout. Very professional!. I really enjoyed viewing all that you've done to create your own "little paradise". The buildings are superb as well as the layout itself. I'm sure that I will be back for more!. Keep up the great work!. Mario Daigle

        jameshnicholson <jhnicholson@...> wrote:I finally completed my main line of track, and to my amazement, it
        worked without a hitch, To celebrate I hoisted a glass of Rhine wine
        AND posted a MAJOR upgrade to the website. A lot more, and better,
        pictures of building, rolling stock and actual trains in motion. I
        would like to invite everyone to visit Wohltuendberg
        http://www.musc.edu/cando/wohltuendberg/
        and see the trains rolling - AT LAST,
        A special thanks to all of you in this group who answered my many
        questions and made it possible to get this far.
        Regards,
        James

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT