Re: [z_scale] Dieter Nolte's "Red Rock Canyon, Texas" layout on ZClub92 Cover Page

  • Arnim v. Herff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hi Jeffrey and Gang.

      >Our good friend and Z Ambassador, Dieter Nolte in all his
      >modesty did not send word that his beautiful "Red Rock Canyon,
      >Texas" layout was featured on the cover page of the September
      >issue of Z-Info, the ZClub92 magazine.

      In wich way he should done it? I took the photo at Leipzig fair in October
      and placed it on the cover page. I didn't told Dieter that. Cause it should
      be a little surprise for him and a big 'Thank you' for all his efforts,
      especially with the Florida-report. I ordered him to write it. ;-)

      Last chance to see the layout is next week in Dortmund at Intermodellbau.
      After the show the layout will be break up for some changings.
      Unfortunately Dieter isn't able to be at the show the whole time, but be
      sure I will watch like Cerberus that nothing will be damaged.

      Greetings Arnim
      --
      ### /"\ ASCII Ribbon ## Bitte keine Mails in HTML, ####
      ### \ / Campaign ## nur plain/text ####