RE: [z_scale] Track Plan Book

  • Jim G.
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2003
      Try www.zscalehobo.com <http://www.zscalehobo.com/>

      Jim G.
      _____

      <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1>
      <http://www.cloudmark.com/> Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against
      spam!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Robert Allbritton [mailto:robert@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 12:19 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [z_scale] Track Plan Book

      Occasionally you can find them on Ebay - I don't think Marklin makes it
      anymore (I could be wrong) they now include a pamphlet in all of the
      starter
      sets that have a variety of track plans. Marklin Inc may even send you
      one
      of these pamphlets if you call them. I think the pamphlet has better
      track
      plans than the older book, but that's just my opinion...

      Best,
      -Rob