Dieter Nolte's "Red Rock Canyon, Texas" layout on ZClub92 Cover Page

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      Our good friend and Z Ambassador, Dieter Nolte in all his
      modesty did not send word that his beautiful "Red Rock Canyon,
      Texas" layout was featured on the cover page of the September
      issue of Z-Info, the ZClub92 magazine.

      Cut and paste the link below into your browser address bar to
      see the issue.
      http://www.zclub92.com/2000/uk/zclub92/club_revue/2002/cr3_2
      002.html

      Dieter also wrote an in-depth report of NTS2002 in Fort
      Lauderdale for the several thousand ZClub92 members who
      unfortunately could not attend the big show.

      Good going, Dieter. We look forward to seeing you at Eurospoor
      in Utrecht, NL next October.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
    • Arnim v. Herff
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hi Jeffrey and Gang.

        >Our good friend and Z Ambassador, Dieter Nolte in all his
        >modesty did not send word that his beautiful "Red Rock Canyon,
        >Texas" layout was featured on the cover page of the September
        >issue of Z-Info, the ZClub92 magazine.

        In wich way he should done it? I took the photo at Leipzig fair in October
        and placed it on the cover page. I didn't told Dieter that. Cause it should
        be a little surprise for him and a big 'Thank you' for all his efforts,
        especially with the Florida-report. I ordered him to write it. ;-)

        Last chance to see the layout is next week in Dortmund at Intermodellbau.
        After the show the layout will be break up for some changings.
        Unfortunately Dieter isn't able to be at the show the whole time, but be
        sure I will watch like Cerberus that nothing will be damaged.

        Greetings Arnim
        --
        ### /"\ ASCII Ribbon ## Bitte keine Mails in HTML, ####
        ### \ / Campaign ## nur plain/text ####