Digital for zed headers at Ostbahnhof

  • Mihalka, Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Folks,

      I will probably be heading to the Modellbahnzentrum at the Ostbahnhof in Munich on Saturday. They have a whole section on digital for Zed headers (see left frame http://www.modellbahncentrum.de/). Has anyone here had much experience with these systems? As I already have some Trix selectrix (for my Minitrix) I will probably check into this first and report back.

      Cheers!
      Michael