Re: [z_scale] Layout Photos Updated

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2003
      David,

      I am glad you like the photos! I splurged and bought a Canon EOS 10D. This
      camera will really let me do some amazing photos that we can use for the
      publication. I was very disappointed last year that many of my photos at Ft.
      Lauderdale did not come out. This included most of your layout. At least now,
      I have a way of previewing the photos and knowing if we need a few additional
      shots. I am still learning the camera, and as soon as I purchase another
      Macro, I will be doing many more close-up photos.

      As for modules, you bet I am working on some. They will be North American
      prototype, and not European. I am dying to try my hand at modeling the home
      region. Unfortunately, my home layout does not leave the basement. That is
      why visitors are always welcome! Take care,

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • Jens Wimmel
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2003
        Hallo Rob

        Really nice photos with 'original german taste'!!!
        Ecspecially the brigde/river section is highend-modelling.
        I hope, I can create a US theme in the same way...

        Greetings

        Jens