Re: [z_scale] engine selection process

  • Mario Daigle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003
      Harold,
      Thanks for sharing this great piece of information with us regarding Micro Trains!!
      Fantastic news!
      Mario
      harold grady <butch60619@...> wrote:
      Hi gang. Last September at the annual Chicago model railroad and hobby show I spoke to a design engineer from micro-trains. In our conversation he told me how

      impressed he was with the AZL santa fe sd-45 stating that he had seen it at the re ent show in Florida and was really convinced more than ever that z scale has a viable future. He stated that micro-trains is working on a hood diesel and that by september 2003 it should be available. He further stated that yes they will begin to

      produce locomotives in the future but reluctantly not as often as AZL. Now as far as

      rolling stock is concerned he said they are looking at future cars with a unit train

      motiff. In other words any car that you need multiples of to look good on your layout

      because he himself is a modern modeler. So gang it looks like micro-trains is indeed paying attention. Lets hope what he told me is true. Please comment

      JEFFREY WHITE and all you micro-train fans. HAROLD SD40-2 GRADY

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor