Virus in me too

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30 1:05 PM
      Well, I couldn't resist.
      After looking at Jens' pictures I tried to do the
      same on 2 of my F7s.
      I decided to do that when I realized that some N scale details kit I was
      using to update my N scale locos
      had many spare parts that seemed to be ok in Z too.

      http://tinyurl.com/8gvv

      http://tinyurl.com/8gvs

      http://tinyurl.com/8gvq

      I am not sure how much you can enlarge the picture but some details should
      be visible anyway.

      I have found on the net two different products: the Micro Scale Liquid Film
      and the Krystal Klear but I have no idea how they are used.
      May you please explain better or send some link about the usage of these
      products?

      Thanks in advance,

      Alex

      ***********************************
      Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
      ***********************************

      --
      Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

      Sponsor:
      Libri e CD musicali nuovi con sconti dal 60 all'80%!
      Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=30-3

    • Nelson Snedeker
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 30 3:58 PM
        Hi Alex :
        Your tinyurl's don't work for me they just create error
        messages. Can you transmit another way ? Nel

        The Prez wrote:

        > Well, I couldn't resist.
        > After looking at Jens' pictures I tried to do the
        > same on 2 of my F7s.
        > I decided to do that when I realized that some N scale details kit I
        > was
        > using to update my N scale locos
        > had many spare parts that seemed to be ok in Z too.
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/8gvv
        >

        > http://tinyurl.com/8gvs
        >

        > http://tinyurl.com/8gvq
        >
        > I am not sure how much you can enlarge the picture but some details
        > should
        > be visible anyway.
        >
        > I have found on the net two different products: the Micro Scale Liquid
        > Film
        > and the Krystal Klear but I have no idea how they are used.
        > May you please explain better or send some link about the usage of
        > these
        > products?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Alex
        >

        > ***********************************
        > Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: I'd explain it to you, but your brain would
        > explode.
        > ***********************************
        >

        > --
        > Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia:
        > http://www.email.it/f
        >
        > Sponsor:
        > Libri e CD musicali nuovi con sconti dal 60 all'80%!
        > Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=30-3

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > DoseZ!

      • Joe Brum
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 30 4:12 PM
          Mine gives an error message also but if you scroll down, click on "Alex
          First" and there they are. Best regards, Joe
        • jmac_han
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 30 4:21 PM
            The URLs link to the Z_Scale photos section. As this area is
            restricted to members only you must be signed in to Z_scale on
            Yahoogroups.com for the links to work correctly.

            Cheers,
            Jeffrey

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Nelson Snedeker <nel@b...>

          • zbendtrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 30 5:02 PM
              Jeffrey:

              > The URLs link to the Z_Scale photos section. As this area is
              > restricted to members only you must be signed in to Z_scale on
              > Yahoogroups.com for the links to work correctly.

              Hummm. I'm logged into Yahoo, and they still don't work from this computer,
              either.

              Sometimes the tiny links work, sometimes they don't.

              Bill K.
              Houston

            • jmac_han
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 30 5:10 PM
                Thanks for putting me straight on the tinyurls, Bill. The links
                worked fine for me so I assumed that it was a login problem. I
                haven't a clue why they work for some and not for others.

                You can still see the pictures from the Z_Scale web pages in the
                Photos folder under Alex's First...

                Cheers,
                Jeffrey

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, zbendtrack@a... wrote:

                > Hummm. I'm logged into Yahoo, and they still don't work from
                this computer,
                > either.
                >
                > Sometimes the tiny links work, sometimes they don't.
                >
                > Bill K.
                > Houston
              • The Prez
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 30 5:19 PM
                  Ok, these are link from an external server:

                  www.theprez.it/En1.JPG

                  www.theprez.it/En2.jpg

                  www.theprez.it/En3.jpg

                  Ciao,

                  Alex

                  ***********************************
                  I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, terrified, like his passengers.
                  ***********************************

                  Thanks for putting me straight on the tinyurls, Bill. The links
                  worked fine for me so I assumed that it was a login problem. I
                  haven't a clue why they work for some and not for others.

                  You can still see the pictures from the Z_Scale web pages in the
                  Photos folder under Alex's First...

                  Cheers,
                  Jeffrey

                  --
                  Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

                  Sponsor:
                  Volare a tariffe scontatissime? Con Sterling viaggi comodo, sicuro e risparmi, clicca e scopri le tariffe
                  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1225&d=31-3

                • jmac_han
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 30 5:55 PM
                  • Jens Wimmel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 4, 2003
                      Really nice, Alex!
                      Now I have to add the sidebars, too... ;-)
                      Stainless steel grills at the sides (Jeffrey gives me that idea) are a
                      great
                      callenge now, because I have no UP-F7 pictures at all.
                      I have to solve this problem, but it is not so easy getting
                      US-railroadinfos here in
                      Switzerland.
                      Keep up the nice work!

                      Greetings

                      Jens

[...]

                      <http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=30-3> &d=30-3

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1706
                      533816:HM/A=1513703/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_06F/
                      g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egrou
                      pmail/S=:HM/A=1513703/rand=905450821>

                      "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
                      DoseZ!