RE: [z_scale] Track Plan Book

  • Greg Elmassian
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30 1:11 PM
      There is someone on the web that was putting the track plans on his web site
      since the understanding is that the original book was out of production, and
      some plans were "lost" forever... I think his name was Steve...

      Might search the web a bit

      Greg

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30 11:09 PM
        --- "Millie Harper" <faeryway@h...> wrote:
        > I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294.

        The German Märklin website shows #294 as being available from the
        factory (green light). Try another dealer! Jeremy.
      • John Engbers
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31 5:59 AM
          I have a copy of the book in good condition.I would sell for 20.00 plus postage. Regards, JOhn Engbers
          Occasionally you can find them on Ebay - I don't think Marklin makes it
          anymore (I could be wrong) they now include a pamphlet in all of the starter
          sets that have a variety of track plans. Marklin Inc may even send you one
          of these pamphlets if you call them. I think the pamphlet has better track
          plans than the older book, but that's just my opinion...

          Best,
          -Rob

          I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294. The shop where
          I usually go to tried to order it from their Marklin supplier. They said the
          Marklin supplier told them that it was back ordered. When the store asked
          how long it had been back ordered they were told three years! I'm new at
          this and am willing to wait and take my time but three years!! Is there
          another way to get a hold of this book?
          Thanks,
          Millie

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Jim G.
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2003
            Try www.zscalehobo.com <http://www.zscalehobo.com/>

            Jim G.
            _____

            <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1>
            <http://www.cloudmark.com/> Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against
            spam!

            I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294. The shop
            where
            I usually go to tried to order it from their Marklin supplier. They said
            the
            Marklin supplier told them that it was back ordered. When the store
            asked
            how long it had been back ordered they were told three years! I'm new at
            this and am willing to wait and take my time but three years!! Is there
            another way to get a hold of this book?
            Thanks,
            Millie

            "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
            DoseZ!

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor