Track Plan Book

  • Millie Harper
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294. The shop where
      I usually go to tried to order it from their Marklin supplier. They said the
      Marklin supplier told them that it was back ordered. When the store asked
      how long it had been back ordered they were told three years! I'm new at
      this and am willing to wait and take my time but three years!! Is there
      another way to get a hold of this book?
      Thanks,
      Millie

    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
        Occasionally you can find them on Ebay - I don't think Marklin makes it
        anymore (I could be wrong) they now include a pamphlet in all of the starter
        sets that have a variety of track plans. Marklin Inc may even send you one
        of these pamphlets if you call them. I think the pamphlet has better track
        plans than the older book, but that's just my opinion...

        Best,
        -Rob

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
          There is someone on the web that was putting the track plans on his web site
          since the understanding is that the original book was out of production, and
          some plans were "lost" forever... I think his name was Steve...

          Might search the web a bit

          Greg

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
            --- "Millie Harper" <faeryway@h...> wrote:
            > I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294.

            The German Märklin website shows #294 as being available from the
            factory (green light). Try another dealer! Jeremy.
          • John Engbers

              I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294. The shop where
              I usually go to tried to order it from their Marklin supplier. They said the
              Marklin supplier told them that it was back ordered. When the store asked
              how long it had been back ordered they were told three years! I'm new at
              this and am willing to wait and take my time but three years!! Is there
              another way to get a hold of this book?
              Thanks,
              Millie

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Jim G.
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2003
                Try www.zscalehobo.com <http://www.zscalehobo.com/>

                Jim G.
                _____

                <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1>
                <http://www.cloudmark.com/> Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against
                spam!

                I have been trying to find the Marklin Track Plan Book #0294. The shop
                where
                I usually go to tried to order it from their Marklin supplier. They said
                the
                Marklin supplier told them that it was back ordered. When the store
                asked
                how long it had been back ordered they were told three years! I'm new at
                this and am willing to wait and take my time but three years!! Is there
                another way to get a hold of this book?
                Thanks,
                Millie

                "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
                DoseZ!

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor