Der Grossa Kwestiongascribble

  • Margaret Ladd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      From: Fred Ladd

      To: Mr Eric and Mr. Fred,

      Since we are stuck with the F-7 and your companies have only made repaints for the past several years --- WHERE IS THE BLUE AND YELLOW SANTA FE FREIGHT ENGINE???
      I've Got mine-- Just like I have tripple dome tank cars- Santa Fe and UP passenger sets, E-8's and a whole lot more. We had to make our own "B" units for years and now that you all have made the mold you dribble "B" units out in limited runs and one maybe a year! I really appreciate the Blue Warbonnet "B" Unit--- Yup we shore do need a lot of those critters when most of the Santa Fe F-7 's is Red.! AND NOW THAT THE OTHER SCALES have found F-3's , FT's , why can"t Z have 'em-- HOWBOUTDROPONS! Oh yes, and dribble them out maybe once a year-- and then start all over with the "B"' so it will take 10 years-- which alot of us don"t have- to get a A-B-A consist! If you should detect a little sarcasm to this letter, don"t misunderstand-- You are very perceptive and right, and
      correct in your Judgement-- WE Z'ers always hear next year-- Yup you'll get this years releases next year-- and while you wait you are gunna like it too!! And wait till next year 1. we are too busy doing N scale stuff to even think about you guys in Z . We don"t have enough employees (How many bussinesses would like that problem) or we are always sold out of that item!! Or Ja! we do the America ding in a coupla Jaren. Ja. AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO STICK US WITH A 23% COST INCREASE-- WHAT HAPPENED- I DIDN"T GET A RAISE I sure hope that that's just a roommer (Spelling misteakes intended Sam B.)
      Thank you for you attention to " der skveekee veal " and I will sign off here and above.
      Fred Ladd

      P.S. I hope some others in the group will skveek up too! yawll may have, Im not around
      these here parts much. Thanks again F L