East Coast Hobby Show Success

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Hello All,

      We just got back from Philadelphia: "Let Freedom Ring!"
      Despite the war, many families came out to get away from
      the TV. They seemed truly grateful to have their spirits lifted by
      experiencing the pleasures of model rockets, trains, cars and
      airplanes.

      We picked up a some new dealers and a new distributor, one
      of which is very well known the the Z and Nn3 groups.

      Our Z scale diorama and our N and HO scale models drew
      quite a crowd, to such an extent that there were people waiting
      for others to step away so that they could get a better view.
      As an amateur ambassador to Z, we seemed to capture the
      imagination of quite a few families that may now get involved
      in the miniature train world. Many folks had never seen how
      detailed and exact our charming Z and Nn3 railroads can
      look with a lot of fine brass, paper and resin buildings or those
      Zthek trees. Our fine old Casey Jones steamer by Marklin and our
      beautiful pad printed refers from Father Nature really looked
      good in all that scenery.

      Thanks to all of you who attended this multi-dimensional
      hobby/craft show.

      Warm regards,
      Reynard