Re: Engine selection proccess

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2003
      Hi Scott,

      Perhaps you meant an FA1 not PA1 in your suggestion to
      Micro-Trains. An FA1 shell would be a close fit but they would
      have to also produce Alco-style truck sideframes.

      I second your motion but I will maintain the pressure on them to
      produce a Geep ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "scott"