fonts

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Hi group,

      Thank you for giving me advice on fonts and webpages.

      I learned a lot of things I hadn't given much thought when I started
      creating my web-site.

      The essence of what you are saying is:

      Make your page as artistic as your skills permit. But you'll never
      know what it looks like seen from "the other end".

      Indeed a sad story! Why can't fonts be transferred to your ISP's
      server? Pics can.

      The only acceptable solution is of course, that your product is seen
      exactly as you see it yourself no matter what software and computer
      platform the guy looking at it has at his disposal.

      That a simple thing like fonts can't be transferred and used is
      downright stupid.

      As I/we *are* a bit off topic we better stop this thread before the
      owner of the list gets really mad.

      Further comments are welcome, but please use my private mailbox.

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark