beautiful brass

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2003
      Hi gang a couple of questions for our beloved leader Robert Kluz. When are you going to post pictures of the sd45's? When will AZL offer locomotives with the

      4-axle frame such as gp-38, f-7 etc. And next question for Dave Karp. Dave when will

      you complete your sd40-2 project? I think it's only been about a year now. You know

      us sd40-2 fanatics have been drooling for a long time.

      Harold (sd40-2 lover supreme) Grady

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2003
        Harald,

        I will have photos of all the SD45s posted when we receive shipment from Ajin
        at the end of May. The next time I update the Ztrack, I will post photos of
        the Z scale preproduction sample ATSF Sante Fe SD45.

        Also, as soon as I have photos of the SD40s, I will post them as well.

        As four 4 axle locomotives, that I do not know.

        Take care,
        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.