RE: [z_scale] OK I take my chances

  • Anders Lattermann
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2000
      Very nice!
      /Anders

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Paal Straete [mailto:pstraete@...]
      Sent: den 6 maj 2000 18:24
      To: Z_scale; Z list 92
      Subject: [z_scale] OK I take my chances

      Hi everybody
      I have made Z-page!!
      Please remeber that it is still under construction. Bill K has helped me by giving me feedback considiering what it looks like in his browser.
      I have tried it in Netscape 4.72 and MS IE. It looks like "the original" for me.

      There is a lot of Z-pages on the net, and my idea is to collect "helpers". Non-profit, private persons, who like to help other people get going. After all it's you people that give me the motivation first of all.

      Please give me feedback, and I am most interesting in how the pages look like when you open them (and I hope that the links are working), so I can carry out the proper adjustments:

      Regards from a sunny Norway (the southern part - in the north they are still clearing the streets for snow)

      Regards
      Paal Straete

      CraZy 'bout Zee!

    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        Welcome to the cyber universe. I look forward to seeing more of your site.
        The home page is terrific.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan