Re: [z_scale] Reminder - VEC at Salmon Arm, BC / Clarification Please

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2000
      Sorry Jeffrey, just got back online after a month-long hiatus. You're
      welcome! I'm planning a new layout, which will be 2.5'X5' and feature
      a double track loop with a stub end coal branch. I'm also going back
      to HO for a switching layout, but the Z-scale display will accompany
      me to shows.

      I had originally intended to model Tennessee Central, but my love for
      the state of Pennsylvania has inspired the freelance Lakeshore,
      Pennsylvania & Western. My now primered F-Units will receive
      paint shortly, as will my PRR 4-6-2. My 2-8-2 is in the shop due to
      the drivers being out of quarter. (Quartering Drivers in Z is a pain!)

      Anyway, I'll be preparing a rough track plan and history and posting it
      shortly. Hope to see ya' in Sept.,
      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar