I'm back

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 9:58 AM
      Hi group,

      I have been off-line for a couple of days trying to find out whether
      this "I love you" virus has done any damage to my computer or not.

      I didn't receive the message, and if I had I would never have opened
      it. But who knows?

      After buying (and running) theNorton Antivirus program I'm beginning
      to feel at ease.

      I'll turn to my mail-box next and look for loose ends I may have made,
      but before doing that, I want to inform you that my homepage at:

      http://home.worldonline.dk/fperosted01

      has some small changes on it. The text has been corrected in a couple
      of places (I'm not at all sure that the corrections are better than
      what was already there), two pics are added on the "Tools" page and
      the "Join z_scale list" link is added to the start page.

      The pics show my tools on display in case someone would like to see
      them.

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark