OK I take my chances

  • Paal Straete
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2000
      Hi everybody
      I have made Z-page!!
      Please remeber that it is still under construction. Bill K has helped me by giving me feedback considiering what it looks like in his browser.
      I have tried it in Netscape 4.72 and MS IE. It looks like "the original" for me.

      There is a lot of Z-pages on the net, and my idea is to collect "helpers". Non-profit, private persons, who like to help other people get going. After all it's you people that give me the motivation first of all.

      Please give me feedback, and I am most interesting in how the pages look like when you open them (and I hope that the links are working), so I can carry out the proper adjustments:

      Regards from a sunny Norway (the southern part - in the north they are still clearing the streets for snow)

      Regards
      Paal Straete
    • Anders Lattermann
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2000
        Very nice!
        /Anders

        Please remeber that it is still under construction. Bill K has helped me by giving me feedback considiering what it looks like in his browser.
        I have tried it in Netscape 4.72 and MS IE. It looks like "the original" for me.

        There is a lot of Z-pages on the net, and my idea is to collect "helpers". Non-profit, private persons, who like to help other people get going. After all it's you people that give me the motivation first of all.

        Please give me feedback, and I am most interesting in how the pages look like when you open them (and I hope that the links are working), so I can carry out the proper adjustments:

        Regards from a sunny Norway (the southern part - in the north they are still clearing the streets for snow)

        Regards
        Paal Straete

        CraZy 'bout Zee!

      • Jeffrey MacHan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2000
          Hi Paul,

          Welcome to the cyber universe. I look forward to seeing more of your site.
          The home page is terrific.

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey MacHan