Reminder - Val Ease Central at Issaquah, WA

  • z_scale@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2000

      Val Ease Central at Issaquah, WA

      Date: Saturday, May 20, 2000
      Time: All Day

      The Val Ease Central Railroad will be on display at the Pacific
      Northwestern Region's 4th Division Spring Meet, May 20 and 21,
      2000. The meet will be held at the Community Church of
      Issaquah, 205 Mountain Park Blvd., SW, Issaquah, Washington.
      Contact Tom Buckingham tom@... for more
      information concerning the meet.
    • z_scale@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2000

        Val Ease Central at Issaquah, WA

        Date: Saturday, May 20, 2000
        Time: All Day

        The Val Ease Central Z scale layout will be on display at the
        4th division of the Pacific Northwest Region of the NMRA. The
        meet starts at 8 am at the Issaquah Community Church, 205
        Mountain Park Blvd SW. This is a train meet with clinics, door
        prizes, a train show and layout tours. See ya there!
      • z_scale@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2000

          Val Ease Central at Issaquah, WA