MT F7B Blue Bonnet

  • Yuji Kuwabara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Hello,

      I visited the new American-Z Home Page and
      I saw a MT's ad on F7B blue bonnnet unit.
      It has the Chief emblem on its side, but I
      have never seen such prototype photographs.
      I have photographs of those units with
      "SANTA FE" logo but no emblem. I don't know
      whether all units were so or not.
      In addition, thinner font may be appropriate.
      By the way, do they sell matching lead units?

      Regards.

      Yuji Kuwabara