Poll results for z_scale

  • z_scale@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 125 , May 2, 2000
      The following z_scale poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Following the successful Z meet in
      Richardson, Texas, would you attend an
      annual Z scale train meet and public
      show?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, I would definitely attend., 5 votes, 29.41%
      - I would probably attend if it is feasible. , 12 votes, 70.59%
      - I might attend if it is held near my home., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I would not attend, no way., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't want anyone to know I play with trains., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://www.egroups.com/group/z_scale

      For help with eGroups, please visit
      http://www.egroups.com/help
    • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Message 125 of 125 , Sep 6, 2007
        The following z_scale poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Select the number of Limited Edition undecorated RP
        RR-3 Bay Window Caboose
        with full interiors you wish to order.
        (see photo in album "A Bay Window Caboose".

        To be released on October 1, as a two-piece kit
        without trucks for MSRP $55.00.
        Only 30 will be produced.
        Each will come with a decal sheet including
        correct road name, logos and specific car numbers for;
        PA, UP, SP, GN, NW.

        Owner/Operator names may be purchased
        for an additional $10 - Special Order.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS