Z scale in London, UK

  • Marthe Simard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      God news from the London Festival of Railway Modelling. The
      LFRM is the largest model train show in London attracting over
      15,000 visitors last year. This year's show will take place from
      March 22nd and 23rd at the Princess Alexandra Palace.

      Although I have not been able to personally penetrate the
      mysterious ways of the Model Railway Club who is responsible
      for the layout displays, I am happy to say that Z scale is listed on
      the LFRM web site as being booked to appear at the 2003 show.

      Z gauge - Swabian Landscape see:
      http://www.warnersgroup.co.uk/exhibitions/london/layouts.asp

      So if you are in the London area in two weeks time I invite you to
      drop in on our fellow Z scaler at the show and encourage his or
      her efforts to promote our scale in London.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan