Re: [z_scale] PRR and/or ACL Passenger Cars

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      There is currently an ACL set(with F7 A/B) on the aforementioned site, with
      one day left. There are also a number of internet vendors that are showing
      the passenger sets in stock. I know this because I just recently purchased
      the entire set, and I was doing some comparison shopping.

      Use google to search for the Marklin Set #87846, and you should have no
      trouble finding it.

      Bryan

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
        Thanks for the info. I did see the one set, but was hoping to buy the cars
        and not the locos. Again thanks for the info.