PRR and/or ACL Passenger Cars

  • Curtis Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      Greatings to the group.

      I was wondering if anyone had seen the ACL or PRR Marklin passenger car sets
      for sale anywhere? I have not seen them on Ebay, or at my local shops.
      E-mail me off group if you are a seller.

      Also, I wanted to say how fortunate those of us are, who model US prototype
      railroads in Z. The products produced by the manufacturers in this arena
      are more works of art than simply products. Keep up the great work...Z is
      growing...and your sales will too.

      Curtis
    • Kez
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
        There is currently an ACL set(with F7 A/B) on the aforementioned site, with
        one day left. There are also a number of internet vendors that are showing
        the passenger sets in stock. I know this because I just recently purchased
        the entire set, and I was doing some comparison shopping.

        Use google to search for the Marklin Set #87846, and you should have no
        trouble finding it.

        Bryan

        > I was wondering if anyone had seen the ACL or PRR Marklin passenger car
        sets
        > for sale anywhere? I have not seen them on Ebay, or at my local shops.
        > E-mail me off group if you are a seller.
        >
        > Also, I wanted to say how fortunate those of us are, who model US
        prototype
        > railroads in Z. The products produced by the manufacturers in this arena
        > are more works of art than simply products. Keep up the great work...Z is
        > growing...and your sales will too.
        >
        > Curtis
      • Curtis Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
          Thanks for the info. I did see the one set, but was hoping to buy the cars
          and not the locos. Again thanks for the info.