Functional Catenary, Question

  • Juan Carlos Lopez <jcarloslm@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi again:

      QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????

      :-(

      I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
      etc.

      Regards

      JC
    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
        Juan Carlos Lopez wrote:

        > Hi again:
        >
        > QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????
        >
        > :-(
        >
        > I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
        > etc.
        >
        > Regards

        Yes all of my catenary was bought used and works quite well.
        --
        Manfred
      • Steven Delibert
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
          Actually, I think it would be easier to train even DUMB spiders than to
          string your own -- but maybe your eyesight isn't 59 years old yet . . .