Re: Functional Catenary

  • Juan Carlos Lopez <jcarloslm@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
      JA, JA, JA. I agree with Steve. I miss to tell you that in addition
      to the great guessing job, it is a swet generator and time comsuming
      pain, but highly recommended as strees reducer.

      By the way, do somebody know where can I buy this kind of smart
      spiders? I need some for my big layout. :-)))

      Take care

      JC

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Delibert" <STEVDEL@p...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
        Hi again:

        QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????

        :-(

        I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
        etc.

        Regards

        JC
      • M. Gottschalch
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
          Juan Carlos Lopez wrote:

          > Hi again:
          >
          > QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????
          >
          > :-(
          >
          > I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
          > etc.
          >
          > Regards

          Yes all of my catenary was bought used and works quite well.
          --
          Manfred
        • Steven Delibert
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
            Actually, I think it would be easier to train even DUMB spiders than to
            string your own -- but maybe your eyesight isn't 59 years old yet . . .