Re: [z_scale] Functional Catenary

  • Steven Delibert
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
      That's great! But for Z-scale catenary, I've always thought it would be
      easier to train a couple of spiders than to build the stuff myself!
      Steve Delibert
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
        JA, JA, JA. I agree with Steve. I miss to tell you that in addition
        to the great guessing job, it is a swet generator and time comsuming
        pain, but highly recommended as strees reducer.

        By the way, do somebody know where can I buy this kind of smart
        spiders? I need some for my big layout. :-)))

        Take care

        JC

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Delibert" <STEVDEL@p...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
          Hi again:

          QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????

          :-(

          I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
          etc.

          Regards

          JC
        • M. Gottschalch
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
            Juan Carlos Lopez wrote:

            > Hi again:
            >
            > QUESTION: Is it possible to re-use the catenary stuff????????
            >
            > :-(
            >
            > I mean, conectors (white and grey plastic elements), bended wires,
            > etc.
            >
            > Regards

            Yes all of my catenary was bought used and works quite well.
            --
            Manfred
          • Steven Delibert
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
              Actually, I think it would be easier to train even DUMB spiders than to
              string your own -- but maybe your eyesight isn't 59 years old yet . . .