Re: [z_scale] Double deck bridge

  • First United Methodist Church
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 7:07 AM
      Manfred,
      Thank you for providing me with pictures and descriptions of the bridge
      materials I'll need to make the "double decker" bridge. Your generosity and
      willingness to help me visualize my project is most appreciated. Thank you
      for helping in Zeing Za Way to make my dreamz reality!!
      Bruce E. Baumberger
      living near St. Louis, MO