Re: [z_scale] Re: Fwd: B&O Railroad Museum

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hello Andy,
      Thank you for the html showing the actual damage to
      locomotive at the roundhouse. It looks like most of these
      can be restored.

      Reynard
      On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 01:42 AM, Andy Hunting <tv175@...>
      wrote:

      > Fortunately, Central of New Jersey boxcab #1000 was under the half of
      > the roundhouse roof that did _not_ collapse. As this photo attests, if
      > the boxcab sustained any damage at all, it must be extremely slight.
      >
      > http://www.borail.org/roundhouse_restoration/index.asp?page=22
      > SNIP>

    • Juan Carlos Lopez
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
        Hi guys

        Just another question:

        Do somebody knows how do I have to connect together
        two MRC 1300 powerpacks in order to control an
        electric loco catenary powered and a steam loco at the
        same time. Yesterday night I tried to do this but I
        couldn�t even following the marklin instructions for
        this purpose.

        Regards

        =====

        Best Regards

        Juan Carlos L.
        http://www.geocities.com/jcarloslm/JC_Main.html

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Helmut Paule
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2003
          Hi Juan and guys,

          First I would polarize the powerline plug inserted in the receptacle.
          there is on the Cable a smooth wire and one with small grooves.
          use a color marker on the plug for easier identification.

          the output for the track are the first 2 terminals, labeled: Track DC
          the second 2 Terminals are the Accessories AC Terminals.

          I like to remind you the 1300 puts out 15 Volts DC and 16 Volts AC

          connect the Track DC, first terminal on both 1300 together and wire
          it to the left side of the Track rail.

          the second terminal from one 1300 connect to the right side of the
          Track rail. ( steamer loc).

          the second Terminal from the other 1300 connect to the caternary!

          Good Luck, Helmut

          Any Questions ask -:)