Re: [z_scale] ICE 3 Set for Sale

  • Juan Carlos Lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Scott:

      I am interested in buying your goods, the problem is
      that as you can realize: I live in Mexico City, but I
      do not care, let's do something if you do not mind:
      you can absorb the cost of the shipment as if it was
      shipped in the US and I pay the difference for the
      shipment to Mexico City, probably by DHL, Fedex or
      UPS, The cheapest option. Just let me know this
      information.

      I need you to declare in the airway bill that these
      are "Sample toys" and a cost no more than 30 USD.

      Could it be possible?

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Juan Carlos

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/