#8846 / Swiss SBB Class Re 4/4 For Sale

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I have a Marklin Swiss #8846 for sale, with a newly installed 5 pole
      motor. I don't have the original box. The locomotive has been given a
      thorough cleaning. I can provide close up photos upon request, the loco
      is clean. Price is $85.00 + $5.00 insured shipping. One headlight isn't
      working, so that will need to be replaced.

      If interested and you'd like to see some photos, please contact me off
      line at:

      john@...

      Thanks
      John