Double deck bridge

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Whoever it was that had questions about the double deck bridge should
      take a look at the bridge folder in the pictures.

      I got a chance to kind of stick together 4 sides from a Faller 2583 N
      gauge bridge, 4 pieces of Marklin 8976 ramps and two 8505 rails to show
      what it could look like.
      --
      Manfred
    • First United Methodist Church
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Manfred,
        Thank you for providing me with pictures and descriptions of the bridge
        materials I'll need to make the "double decker" bridge. Your generosity and
        willingness to help me visualize my project is most appreciated. Thank you
        for helping in Zeing Za Way to make my dreamz reality!!
        Bruce E. Baumberger
        living near St. Louis, MO