Re: [z_scale] Casey Jones Motor

  • johnengbers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
      the casey jones is the standard Marklin 4-6-0, I have the German one with a 5
      pole motor and it runs great. The 4-6-0 is one of the better running Marklin
      steam engines and the motors are removeable. Regards, JOhn Engbers

    • uptoolateny <jcubbin@optonline.net>
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
        > johnengbers@a... wrote:
        > the casey jones is the standard Marklin 4-6-0, I have the German one with a 5
        > pole motor and it runs great. The 4-6-0 is one of the better running Marklin
        > steam engines and the motors are removeable. Regards, John Engbers

        Thank you for the clarification John.

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com