MicroFigs structures - Do they come painted?

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 4:08 PM
      Just wondering if the Microfigs buildings come painted or not. I'm
      assuming they come plain white.

      The website doesn't really say - and the Grain Elevator says "some assembly
      required" but no mention of colouring????

      Thanks,

    • jmac_han <jmac_han@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 4:35 PM
        Ted, Microfigs structures are unpainted resin. They can be
        painted using acrylic or solvent based paints. See my article
        regarding painting and assembling the grain elevator in Ztrack
        Magazine.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey