Re: [z_scale] Pre-made Z layouts

  • gerrystanding@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Yes::he "hand-produces" very well-made "Z" layouts & scenery; & is very
      receptive to additional "questions re possibility of "odd" or specialty items
      ; for people who have "lay-out-space problems; Not to identify him
      commercially: but anything you see entered using "the tarheel state" intro
      ;;is worth at least; a second look;; My opinion Regards to the "z" gang
      "gerry d s ; Also recent items offered here on this site' by "masalowe"; I
      found him very communicative ; & a most "reliable-shipper" from the
      "sunshine-state" 'gs"