Revised For Sale List

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      I have revised my for sale list. Only the following items are still available
      (the other items have been sold). Thanks to Jeffrey (the list moderator) for
      allowing list members to post items. The following is a revised list:

      I am selling the following items. All are brand new from Germany. Each item
      comes with the original boxes and paperwork and really are in new mint
      condition!  My list includes some really unique and beautiful items. Most
      items are being sold for my cost (or less). Please email me with any
      questions or to reserve items. I only accept money orders, cashiers checks or
      personal checks (must clear). Sorry but no credit cards or paypal. Please
      feel free to check my feedback rating on ebay (masalowe@...). Thanks for
      looking:

      All items will be shipped via priority US mail and insurance to anywhere in
      the USA for a $6.50 charge regardless of the number of items.  I will insure
      for the value of your purchase.

      88080 Electric Locomotive German Federal Railroad class E 18. This dark blue
      engine is a brand new release with exceptional detailing and LED headlights.
      $160.00 (several list members have posted recently about how nice this
      release is in terms of looks and performance).

      88870 Special Insider One Time Release 88870 Express Rail Car. German Federal
      Railroad Hamburg design express rail car (two unit design). $263.00 (this
      release was only available to Marklin Insider Club members. My price is
      considerably low. Please check around. It is beautiful and a unique Marklin
      item.

      88643 One time 2001 Release Diesel Hydaulic Switch Engine- $75.00

      86303 3 car Hopper set loaded with rubble. Each car with different number and
      in a light khaki green color. This was a one time 2002 release. $65.00

      February 2000 Special Flat car carrying an actual 5 pole motor. This comes in
      a special white box and is from the Inernationale Spielwarenmesse Nurnberg
      show. $36.00.

      Marklin USA Voltage transformer with paperwork/manual. This is brand new from
      a starter set (no box) $40.00.

      If you want an item, please email me to reserve it. I will reserve items in
      the order of requests. Thanks for reading my post! -Scott-