Re: [Z92] Happy easter

  • A H-Ellary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 12:44 AM
      Hello all

      A happy easter from the uk...... the only z suff i got i have bourght myself
      :(... but i have just taken delivery of the ice3 set,some overhead wires,8
      digitrax ds54 decoders for my points... i have now installed all of the ds
      54's over good friday :) and hooked them up to my track plan on the layouts
      computer. easy root selection is now possable with the click of a mouse

      Tony H-E