Re: [z_scale] Wash, DC Z-Bend Track meeting

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Yes, my first Z_get-together, and now I don't feel quite so lonely....hehe

      It was a real blast to finally get together with some
      like-minded(translation:(partly insane)) Zeds, and to see the Gotthard Lines
      in person. It's breathtaking, to say the least. I can't wait for the next
      meeting!

      Big thanks to Randy for inviting, and Rob for hosting. Maybe next time I'll
      be able to get there a bit earlier. :)

      Bryan Keyser

      P.S. Randy, I have 33 pictures, most pretty good, of Rob's layout. Let me
      know if you'd like to see them, or clue me in on uploading to Yahoo, so
      everyone can enjoy.